UNLEASH YOUR BODY'S NATURAL ABILITY TO CREATE NEW HEALTHY SKIN
Pro-Cell MicroChanneling is a skin rejuvenation procedure that encourages the body’s natural ability to produce new, glowing skin and collagen. After just one session, you’ll notice an immediate and long-lasting improvement in skin texture and brightness! For best results and to treat serious concerns with skin texture, scarring, or pigmentation, 3-5 sessions are advised.
HOW IT WORKS
Microchanneling creates thousands of microchannels in the skin that leaves a pathway for powerful peptides, growth factors, new collagen and cytokines. This allows topical treatments to penetrate the living skin 200-300 percent more effectively. It corrects deeper imperfections, improves elasticity, and minimizes the appearance of visible aging, sun damage, acne scarring, fine lines & wrinkles. Throughout treatment, serums are applied to the skin to restore and boost biological communication during the wound-healing process, which an aging immune system no longer delivers. This is why, as we age, we recover and heal at a slower rate. This type of Collagen Induction Therapy is a restorative response that works with your body to heal the regions of concern, rather than just a band-aid, giving you your best skin!
The combination of microchanneling and strong growth factor serums has created a new paradigm in advanced scientific skincare and rejuvenation! Procell Therapies’ microchanneling method substantially reduces wrinkles, the appearance of acne and traumatic scars, and evens out pigmentation issues.
ProCell Microchanneling is safe for every skin type and requires very little downtime!
Procell Microchanneling can treat and improve these issues while also enhancing your skin’s health.
- Aging skin
- Fine line
- Uneven skin tone
- Loose skin
- Pigmentation issues
A series of treatments can significantly improve the smoothness, moisture, sensitivity, and other qualities of a gorgeous complexion on your skin.
MICROCHANNELING VS MICRONEEDLING
A microchanneling device uses a linear stamping technique which results in clean, uniform micro-channels. As a result of the minimized tissue damage, customers experience less inflammation and discomfort. Having reduced inflammation results in less downtime.
The downtime for Microchanneling treatments is typically around 90 minutes, compared to several days of downtime for similar procedures.
STEM CELL THERAPY
ProCell Microchanneling is the combination of Stem Cell Therapy and traditional Microneedling to create an evolved new treatment.
The discovery of cytokines and other proteins, and the receptors in cellular matrices related to wound healing and immune function have caused a revolution in skin therapies.
Procell’s unique serums apply an advanced profile of Stem Cytokines that saturate receptors in the skin with powerful, pristine proteins, cytokines & growth factors that have been proven to promote wound healing & skin rejuvenation as well as reducing inflammation.
IS MICROCHANELLING RIGHT FOR YOU?
You ARE a candidate for ProCell Microchanneling if you have:
- Fine lines or wrinkles,
- Uneven skin texture
- Moderate skin laxity
- Depressed acne scars
- Sun damage
You are NOT a candidate for Microchanneling if:
- You are pregnant
- You are Diabetic
- You’ve taken Accutane in the last 6 months
- You are currently undergoing chemotherapy
- You have active herpes simplex
- You have any inflammatory skin condition like psoriasis, eczema, or dermatitis
- You have very dry skin (for this you’ll need to do a moisturizing regimen and make sure the condition is under control before any microchanneling treatment.)
Microchanneling treatments include:
To prepare the skin, a deep cleanse is performed to remove all make up and oils and a topical numbing cream is applied. The Procell equipment is then used to generate microchannels which allow the absorption of the enhanced serum to the targeted area.
Procell Full Face Treatment: $349
Procell Neck Treatment: $349 or $150 as an add on
Procell Decollete/Chest Treatment: $349 or $150 as an add on
Buy 3 Treatments and get your 4th ½ off.
3-5 sessions are recommended for optimal results.
Hair Regrowth Treatment:
- $400.00 Per Tx
- 1st two weekly Tx = $800.00 (treatment 1 & 2)
- 2nd two weekly Tx = 20% discount – $640.00 (treatment 3 & 4)
- 3rd two weekly Tx = 40% discount – $480.00 (treatment 5 & 6)
- 4th two weekly Tx = 60% discount – $320.00 (treatment 7 & 8)
- 5th two weekly Tx = 80% discount – $160.00 (treatment 9 & 10)
A typical 10-week course is priced at $2400.00
The patient’s hair regrowth is assessed every 2 weeks. The treatment series may be halted if
no further hair regrowth is observed, or continued at the 50% discount level until no further
hair regrowth is observed
A $50 non-refundable, non-transferable booking fee will be applied toward fee on day of service (72 hours required to make any changes to your appointment)
Get Stronger Collagen Production with Procell’s Home Care Serums
Livra MD Home Care System from Procell Therapies is made up of highly enriched human growth factor serums produced from bone marrow stem cells. They boost collagen response following microchanneling treatments, resulting with amazing outcomes!
These can be used for the first 7 days following a treatment or for the duration of your treatment series. At the studio, you can purchase both trial and full-size alternatives.
PRE + POST CARE
How to Get Ready for a Procell Microchanneling Treatment?
- If you frequently get cold sores, taking your prophylactic medicine one day before your microchanneling will lessen the chances of a breakout from your treatment.
- For at least 1 week prior to treatment, avoid using retinA, retinol, or tretinoin.
- No chemical peels are allowed for 2 weeks prior to treatment.
- No facial Injections or Threads are allowed for 2 weeks prior to treatment.
- Prior to treatment no cosmetic tattoos are allowed for 6 weeks.
- NO applying anything to the treated area for 90 minutes unless it is given to you by your certified Procell provider with instructions.
- NO touching the treated regions with your hands, telephone, or any other foreign objects for 90 min following treatment.
- After treatment, avoid direct sunlight for 24 hours.
- For the next 7-10 days, use a moderate, non-abrasive cleanser, moisturizer, and SPF 30.
- For at least 3 days after treatment, stay away from AHAs and Retinols.
- Hydrate and moisturize your skin consistently for best results. If excessive dryness is experienced within the first few weeks you can purchase additional hydrating masks for your Procell provider.
- Drinking water is the most valuable advantage you can add at no cost to your daily skin routine!
Depending on the treatment, the number of procedures required will vary. 1-3 treatments may be enough for light anti-aging therapies on average. 3-5+ treatments may be necessary for deeper wrinkles and significant acne scarring to get desired outcomes. As long as 4-6 weeks pass between sessions, there is no limit to the number of treatments that can be received.
Compared to microneedling, the downtime is only 90 minutes! During this downtime you should not apply anything or touch your skin as the microchannels are exposed for 90 minutes. For the next 24 hours, stay out of direct sunlight, avoid the use of AHAs and/or retinol for 3 days. You will be sent home with 1 week of aftercare which includes the renewal serum and healing accelerator. An additional long term regimen is available for purchase to add to your daily routine if desired. The most important part of a successful aftercare is keeping your skin moisturized!
The essential characteristic that defined the Procell treatment was the stem cell-derived growth factors that maximized results. When it comes to delivery equipment, Procell Microchanneling employs a stamping technique that is less damaging than any other.
It can take many weeks for new collagen to be produced. However, within the first 24 hours, you will notice an improvement in the quality and appearance of your skin. A thicker, more robust, collagen-filled cellular matrix will promote more consistent and apparent improvement after 2-3 treatments. For scarring, laxity, and wrinkles, more treatments may be required.
For the first 4 to 24 hours after your treatment, you can expect minor redness and swelling, as well as a tight, warm sensation.
Microchanneling has little discomfort, however we apply a numbing cream to help keep your experience pleasant.
Using ProCells MD aftercare serums for 7 days following treatment will help the skin continue to produce growth factors while it heals, resulting in optimal results. Consider diet and exercise: microchanneling without stem cells is the equivalent of dieting without exercise. Microchanneling alone will produce good results, but stem cell serums will enhance them. Serums can be purchased at the time of your treatment. Additional serums can be purchased at the time of your treatment.